Monday, November 23, 2009

"SEPARATED"


If only I can bring back the time,
that we have been living together
I will always treasure the moment,
we still have each other
I never saw this,
as the way our relationship
would end


I won't stop you from going,
although I'll miss you every day
But we both understand the reasons,
for sending ourselves away
I couldn't feel much worst,
than I do right now


People have come and vanished in my life
but I thought
not you somehow
I know I'm not perfect but
I never claimed to be
I'm on the voyage of discovery,
to what I don't know
I learn more each day but
find my feeling hard to show


But underneath the things you see,
I am honest and true
And have felt nothing,
but respect and admiration for you
I cherished your goodness,
keep it close to my heart


The words 'I AM SORRY'
don't even do justice how I feel
Some say this stuff is invented story
but the pain that's left is real
Even though it was your stupidity
that tore our relationship apart,


But no matter what I do,
it's so ironic that I can't forget
Someone promising like you. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment